Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Comment - Why Putting People First is Good Business

Lewis Green's post today about Customers is right on. Check it out.

I left the following comment on it.

Lewis, I couldn’t agree more. Without the customer and the valued customer experience we have no business or at least not for long.

I wrote about this on my website back in January as part of my "CEO tips I wish I had had when I started". If you will permit me a tag to this part “What’s in it for me – The customer.

I see so many companies going for the cheaper solution not the more cost effective but just cheaper. Look at what the airlines are doing in an effort to make us believe that they are holding prices steady. They clearly don’t see what this does to their “brand” and the quality image they have spent BILLIONS to develop.

Thanks for another great article.

John

John Maver
President
Maver Management Group
(925) 648-7561
Maver Management

View John Maver's profile on LinkedIn

No comments: